Saturday, February 21, 2009

Tagging Again...

1.DESCRIBE 10 THINGS ABOUT THE PERSON WHO TAG YOU

Nooridayu a.k.a AYU MACCA
- wife to my cousin brother

- org t'ganu kita.. ;p
- same age as me.. born in Monkey year.. huhuhu...
- happy go-lucky, friendly...
- great in cooking (bodek ini)...
- my partner in crime for jogging n london bridge.. hehehe...

- kje kt semasa sentral...
- penah kje sama masa kt ASI...
- br rencently g honeymoon, w/pn dh 2yrs kawin..ish....
- tggl near 2 my place, next block jer...



2.DESCRIBE 10 THINGS ABOUT YOU.
- adorable, cute, charming ( hehehe..dunt b jealous..dat wat ppl often told me)
- look younger than da age (also ppl told me, swear - *wink wink)
- having long distance relationship..
- luvs reading..currently reading NEW MOON...

- luvs watchin movies..but not xde geng nk ajak...
- food lover's

- luvs shopping..normal laa as women...
- da only girl n 2nd among 3...
- mix parentage (Malaysia & Philippines)

- knw 3 languages : Mother tougue, English & Chinese


3. Choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names
-sespe ler in my blog list and currently reading it now..

1 comments:

aziahzuber ialah name saye. said...

pretend i didn't read this post. huhu..