Monday, February 02, 2009

I'll be follow u...


Being tagged by Ayu Macca... hmmm... here its goes...

I am...It kills to miss someone especially if you are separated by distance, constraints and necessities of life..but even thought we r distance apart, in my heart, soul and mind u r alwaiz here..alive, breathing n touchin my life.. theres no word dat can describe hw much i luv u..


I really want to go to...

Anywer wit my baby luv...hehehe...he luvs nature...

My fave place...

cz my baby luv is workin there...wanna b wit him...


My fave things is...


my lappy..cz its from my salary and i can communicate wit my baby luv...


no harm being materialistic...luvs $$$...


my hp..its another way to talk wif my family, frez's and my baby luv...



My fave drinks...


cant find in msia thou..huhuhu...

My fave foods is..



of cz my mama cookin' but no pic thou... and fast food..ehehehe...


My favourite colour is definitely



blackie, greeny and purplish...but basically i luv all color..ehehehe...

im rainbow person..

I live in...


Bandar Tun Razak, Cheras..


I was born in..
W.P.Labuan, Sabah...

I attended...

S.R.J.K (C) Chung Tack, Ipoh...


S.M. Seri Intan, Ipoh...cant find sch.logo..so, juz da map.. ;p

International Islamic University Malaysia (IIUM)...



Kolej Poly-Tech MARA Ipoh...

My fave story is...

The Lake House...

This is my hobby...


reading....

watchin' movies...


listen to music...

travelling...

I definately wish for...

Happiness in life, family and friends..

There's alwaiz luv is in the air wit my baby luv...

Eternity life wit my baby luv...

Lovin u is all i wanna to do...


my dream car - Infinity...

my dream house..hope my baby luv affort it.. ;p

1 comments:

aYu MaCCa said...

wahh..dah siap ekk..lepas ni tag ler sape2 lak!