Saturday, January 31, 2009

Fites...

Had a fites wit my baby luv... he difficult to pujuk thou... headache....
the reason we fought...hmm.. let c..he wen clubbin..had a fites wit other ppl..n got cut @ his eyebrow... spe xangry... then, i hang up phone not on purpose.. i got fites wit ex-staff, complining his salary calculated wrong..Hello... u do payroll or me.. then, he complaint 2 his ex-boss... wen i show his payslip, trus diam...tau salah...eeee.... then, wen i call back baby luv, he dunt 1 2 pick up my calls or sms's...as usual laa let him cool...but 2 let him cool, its kinda annoying cz its not my fault...

anyway, watched Passanger..hmmm..ok... but I like both of them acted..very romantic...ehehehe...then, watched Boogymen 3... more mafi musykil... cz if u guys watched da 1st & 2nd the killer is a human beings...but in this sequal 'darkest dream came true'... cuak ler plak... hmmm...

0 comments: