Saturday, April 11, 2009

Anniversary Trip.....

gud news...
my baby luv nk dtg 1st May.. for 10days..
means holiday for me... ;p
its an early anniversary trip...
our anniversary is 27th June...
y not in june..cz july he coming again (^_^)
we aready decided our next destination trip...
dkat2 jer... cz die nk g island...
n country yg byk islands, is Philippines...
ada dlm 5800 islands... giler byk....
so cant wait... 3weeks to go...
but i hvt apply leave utk cuti 1week (~_~)
tkut xapprove... tp lantak laa.. ttp nk g gak...
dpt warning letter pn ok laa... cz aku yg issues maaa... LOL
i wanted 2 go sumwer..
tp he said he already have some plan 4 me for my bday in july...
he already applied 10days advance leave for my bday...
wooohooo....
holiday again for me (^_*)
but still dunt knw wat is da surprise...
kne ar wait....
tp yg pasti cant wait early MAY........

2 comments:

faizell_azraff said...

aiyo .... chaa... wa rasa lu dah leh kawin ni... angauu dah tahap kritikel siott... dreesss me sponser ok ...

Nifty Angell said...

ok cun.. cantik mcm bunga..
ni bleh dijadikan proof acai sponser...
wwoooohooooo...
*wink2..