Wednesday, April 22, 2009

-soulmate-



at 1st, i dun believe its true...
life is a little bit harder b4 but when u came..
it turned out so colorful..
isnt it romantic that in time, life wil b so perfect wif u..
every moment we shared..
i treasure all da way..
the love, laughter’s, da memories n even tears that shed in to my eyes ..
in my life, i knw its u i hav been waiting for..
i may not b da best for u but u r my best..
destiny brings us together n i knw though were far apart,
u r still here in my heart..
i love u for ur truth fullness n honesty to me n to our relationship..
da problems we had was never a hindrance to us but it made us much even stronger..
hope n pray that where ever we r now..
u'll always b my soulmate n i'll b urs forever..
i knw we'll meet again later cos we r
SOULMATES


0 comments: